diumenge, 22 de maig del 2011

Final reflection

I don’t think I have improved my level of English too much because I don’t see an important difference between my first compositions and my last ones. But this is only an appearance, indeed I’ve improved. I’ve learnt more vocabulary and I have become familiarized with the structure we have to follow for each type of composition such as an opinion-essay, a discussion-essay, a dialogue, etc.

For example, if I read my first composition, which is What are my dreams? I see it is quite long, it introduces new vocabulary learnt in class like goals, challenges or give up, and it is well structured. So, it's not very different from The place where I live, one of my last ones. Maybe the difference rest on the time I spent with the first one and the time I spent with the last one. But also if I compare my first compositions with the current ones I see all last compositions are fairly good: well structured, introducing new vocabulary and with maturity. In the first term, I did some better and some worse. Now all of them are good.

I believe that the reason of my little improvement on my English level is the vocabulary and idioms learnt in class, which are useful to do a composition with more maturity. I would like to add that this way of writing six or ten compositions in a personal blog compulsory is another reason of my improvement, although I haven’t take this chance. I used to leave the writing for the last moment. I know it is a pity.


Anyway, last year I organized better and my improvement on writing was incredible, you just have to read my first post and the final reflection, to check it. There is nothing to compare. So, if I had to do a reflection of my English improvement from 2008 to 2011 I would say I have radically improved and the main reason is the blog.


To finish I invite you to read my last year final reflection.

1 comentari:

  1. hi Gisela! :-)
    it's been great working together this year. Thank you for your positivism and your work.
    hope your English continues improving and can use it actively in your future career.
    Lots of luck!
    s

    ResponElimina